The State of Sandus has several ongoing policies, programs, and projects. Many of these are motivated by the Sandum Philosophy and Sandum Political Theories and have to do with economic and sociocultural affairs. The Founding Law sets forth basic policies that the State of Sandus ought to follow, though this page is dedicated to the specific policies that the Central People’s Government has created for the betterment of Sandum society and the Sandum People.
- 2015 Economic Goal: The 2015 Economic Goal was established in 2012 in order to prepare the State of Sandus for economic activity in the future. Originally intended as a joint economic goal between Sandus and Renasia for an integrated micronational economic, Sandus has changed the course of the goal to focus on a completely working economic cooperative.
- «All-Citizens United» Plan: This plan was established in 2013 and is intended to guarantee the welfare of the Sandum People in the future. The plan seeks to establish a Socialist economic system in Sandus and a social welfare system within it.
- Building Democracy – the Council Plan: The Council Plan is a plan to remove the Citizens’ Communist Party’s function as a democratic forum and introduce a direct democratic council or assembly to Sandus and to the Republic.
- Building Infrastructure Program: This constant program seeks to invent and make more firm the various ways in which Sandum citizens meet and discuss with one another and how media is shared in Sandus.
- Cultural Development (Philia) Policy: This broad program includes smaller policies, such as the leitourgía program; it is intended to make Sandus into an independent cultural nation.
- Foreign Policy: All of Sandus’s foreign policies – from policies concerning recognition of other sovereign states to those concerning Sandus’s proletarian internationalism – are found here.