The Sôgmô and the Party Secretary were in attendance.
The two Grand State Officers present discussed:
- CCE Meeting scheduled for August where the commission will discuss a new bylaw, basic economic and fiscal policies, and a common economy and currency for the Social System.
- Welcome packets for current and future citizens that will include: the Sandum Bicolour lapel pin, a portrait for the Sôgmô and the Sanôba, the Founding Law and other important laws, the Sôgmô’s Constitution Project, identification papers exclusively for Party members, a personal letter from the Sôgmô, a metric and SLT conversion chart, an administrative calendar, a Liberty/Phrygian cap in Sandum national colours, and a job application for Sandum cooperatives.
- Cooperation on shared holidays in the Social System and the Borean Community.
- Three treaties including a Sandum-Austenasian treaty restoring diplomatic relations, the treaty establishing the Borean Community, and a future Social System treaty establishing a common economy—including a memorandum of understanding to be completed in the next day or so.
- New medals for existing Sandum orders and a new medal based on the future Sandum national flower that will be a medal of friendship equivalent to membership in the Most Honourable Throne of Sandus.
- Rebranding of Veritum Sandus to include a new logo and a more accurate translation of the Latin name: Sandus Revered or Sandus révéré in French.
The next meeting will take place on 5 E August 2019.